CPCC will open for two in-person prayer meetings on Wednesdays, but limited (by the Governor) to TEN people (PDB + nine). In addition to the 7:00 PM prayer meeting, we are adding a 10 AM so more can come to pray; the morning time might even be better for many folks. *If you can, aim to attend the morning meeting, and leave the evening meeting for others.
In order to keep to the limit of TEN present in the building, you must RSVP to Pastor to attend a meeting — give him a phone call, a text or an email anytime before a meeting; you can even call from the parking lot, if you want to check if there is room.
Some rules for gathering —
• Do NOT come to CPCC if you are ill, or have a cough or cold.
• Do not come to CPCC if you are in the high-risk for COVID category
• Wash your hands thoroughly before you come to church.
• PDB or a helper will be opening the doors for everyone to enter
• Please wear your MASK when you are coming & going at CPCC;
(seating will be WIDELY apart, so you can remove masks during prayer)
• No handshaking or physical contact at CPCC
We will still try to record the mid-week devotional before we pray, and then upload that video to the church website for everyone to see.
Everyone — let’s keep praying for an end to the COVID pandemic, and for the time we can all safely gather again for worship and fellowship. If you have a praise or prayer request, please send it along.
Yours by divine mercy,